The capital of Assam recorded its highest spike in COVID 19 infections on Tuesday with 674 new cases being reported in the last 24 hours. Thus Guwahati COVID cases today is 674. And a total number of COVID cases in Assam is 1665.
A total number of 62170 tests are done in the last 24 hours on 21st April 2021 out of which 1665 numbers of positive cases are found with a rate of 2.68%. The total number of death due to COVID 19 in Assam is 5.
District wise Covid cases in Assam
We have updated the list of district-wise corona cases in Assam for the last 24 hours. Here are the District wise Covid cases in Assam for 21st April 2021 –
|District||District wise Covid Cases Assam|
|West Karbi Anglong||0|
Meanwhile, Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said that the schools and colleges of Guwahati will be close down if the number of positive cases increases to above 1000.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho