The capital of Assam recorded its highest spike in COVID 19 infections on Tuesday with 674 new cases being reported in the last 24 hours. Thus Guwahati COVID cases today is 674. And a total number of COVID cases in Assam is 1665.
A total number of 62170 tests are done in the last 24 hours on 21st April 2021 out of which 1665 numbers of positive cases are found with a rate of 2.68%. The total number of death due to COVID 19 in Assam is 5.
District wise Covid cases in Assam
We have updated the list of district-wise corona cases in Assam for the last 24 hours. Here are the District wise Covid cases in Assam for 21st April 2021 –
|District||District wise Covid Cases Assam|
|West Karbi Anglong||0|
Meanwhile, Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said that the schools and colleges of Guwahati will be close down if the number of positive cases increases to above 1000.
- [Download] Assam Cabinet Ministers List 2021 PDF
- Rare and Unseen Photos of Himanta Biswa Sarma, the newly elected CM of Assam
- [Download] 100+ Good Morning Images in Assamese | Good Morning Assamese Status
- Assam MLA List 2021 – Here is the Full List [PDF]
- [Hot] Assamese Actress Ananya Kashyap : Age, Height, Inspiring Facts, Wiki & More
Assam3 weeks ago
Assam Covid Cases Highlights: State registers 1367 new Covid cases
Assam1 week ago
Assamese Singer Parvin Pori dies of COVID19
Assam4 weeks ago
কাৰাগাৰৰ পৰাই অখিল গগৈয়ে লিখিলে বন্দী জীৱনৰ কেইবাটাও ভাল লগা কাহিনী | Akhil Gogoi writes letter
Assam4 weeks ago
Ramadan Assam 2021 – Here is the Assam Ramadan Chart 2021
Assam2 weeks ago
Assam HSLC Exam News 2021 : Decision of Matric Exam will depend on COVID situation