On Wednesday, An important decision was taken by the Assam state cabinet. The state government will pay Rs 50,000 to about 1 lakhs women self-help groups in Assam. This amount will be offered under the Women’s Empowerment Scheme. “Earlier women were offered Rs 25,000 under this scheme. But from now the amount has been increased to Rs 50,000 “- Says Minister Chandramohan Patwari.
In addition, some important decisions were taken in the Assam Govt Cabinet Meeting. These are as follows-
- The decision to set up a Bodo-Kachari Self Development Council for the development of elders with the exclusion of Allkakas under the Sixth Schedule.
- The responsibility of the selection of government appointments will not be given to any private organization from now on. Through universities or government departments must take charge of the examination.
- Sub-Inspector, The examination for the rural development department will now be conducted by the university.
- In the APSC exam, the Assamese language is not mandatory for Barak Valleys’ candidates. Bengali Assamese can be given in big language.
- The Assamese language is mandatory on all signboards in BTAD.
- The BTC election is to be held in December.
- The salary of Gaonburah is to be increased from 6,500 to 9,000.
- 428 no of Tea garden’s students will be given free breakfast, lunch, and garments.
- Upstox Refer and Earn Rs 600 | Upstox referral code August 2021
- Lampi Assam- The Coldest and Cleanest Village of Assam
- Download Assam Cattle Preservation Bill 2021 in PDF
- Niyox Referral Code ESTAK007007 | Niyox Refer Code July 2021
- 10+ Guru Purnima images in Marathi 2021 | Guru purnima images download
Manipur4 weeks ago
Best Manipur Day Chart Tips | Manipur Matka Panel Chart
National3 weeks ago
বলিউড চিলেব্ৰেটি মলাইকা আৰোড়াই এইদৰে লগালে ভেকচিন, টুইটাৰত লাগি গল হুলস্থূল
Download3 weeks ago
Assamese Jokes : Latest Assamese Funny Jokes , অসমীয়া কৌতুক, Assamese Koutuk
Earning Tricks2 weeks ago
Niyox Referral Code ESTAK007007 | Niyox Refer Code July 2021
Download3 weeks ago
Good morning Quotes in Assamese | Assamese Good morning