Assam reported 2,384 new COVID positive cases, increasing the total number of active cases to 12,595. Also, 10 number of coronavirus related deaths are registered today. The total number of 72,405 tests conducted in the last 24 hours out of which Kamrup Metro recorded highest number of 883 cases, Kamrup Rural 159, Dibrugarh 154 and Nagaon 100. Positivity rate is 3.29 per cent.
On the other hand, 348 patients were discharged today. The recovery rate is 93.53 per cent. The deaths have been recorded from Kamrup Metro (5), Kokrajhar (2), Dibrugarh (1), Hojai (1), Jorhat (1), Kamrup Rural (1) and Udalguri (1).
- Missing Bindas Kavya is Found : latest Update inside
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details