No lockdown in Assam 2021
The news of COVID-19 infection has come to light in different states of the country as well as Assam again. A new containment zone for COVID-19 infection has been declared for a week at Don Bosco School in Panbazar in Guwahati. In such a situation some rumors about lockdown in Assam are also being spread all around.
is there any lockdown in assam 2021
There is no need for any lockdown in Assam 2021 till today as announced by Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. According to him, lockdown may be imposed in other states of the country but there are no such plans of imposing lockdown in Assam. But the People of Assam need to stay alert as the COVID-19 pandemics is not over yet.
Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma said, “There is no reason to panic as the COVID-19 pandemic situation is under control. Every day 9 to 20 positive cases are being reported because many people visit Assam every day from other states of India. The figure of COVID-19 positive cases is expected to remain the same.”
Assam Lockdown 2021
There is no chance of any lockdown in Assam now. All the news spreading on social media about Assam Lockdown 2021 is not authentic and denied by Finance Minister of Assam Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video