No lockdown in Assam 2021
The news of COVID-19 infection has come to light in different states of the country as well as Assam again. A new containment zone for COVID-19 infection has been declared for a week at Don Bosco School in Panbazar in Guwahati. In such a situation some rumors about lockdown in Assam are also being spread all around.
is there any lockdown in assam 2021
There is no need for any lockdown in Assam 2021 till today as announced by Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. According to him, lockdown may be imposed in other states of the country but there are no such plans of imposing lockdown in Assam. But the People of Assam need to stay alert as the COVID-19 pandemics is not over yet.
Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma said, “There is no reason to panic as the COVID-19 pandemic situation is under control. Every day 9 to 20 positive cases are being reported because many people visit Assam every day from other states of India. The figure of COVID-19 positive cases is expected to remain the same.”
Assam Lockdown 2021
There is no chance of any lockdown in Assam now. All the news spreading on social media about Assam Lockdown 2021 is not authentic and denied by Finance Minister of Assam Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho