There are festivals like Maha-Shivratri and Holi, as well as nationwide strikes by banks on March 2021. This will result in a total of 9 days of bank holidays in March 2021. That means the banks will remain closed for a total of 9 days including Sundays & Second Saturdays.
Bank Holidays in March 2021 Details
A nationwide strike by banks is announced on March 15 and 16. The United Forum of Bank Unions has announced this nationwide strike in banks on March 15 and 16. The Union has called the strike against the privatization of public sector banks. In this way, the bank will remain for days total.
Bank holidays and strike in March 2021
|March 11th||Maha Shivratri|
|March 13th||Second Saturday|
|March 27th||Second Saturday|
Is there any bank holidays in march 2021
Yes, There are 9 days of bank holidays in March 2021.
- Assam DHS Exam Date 2022 Postponed – Here is the details
- Assam Matric Result 2022 – Best way to Check SEBA HSLC Result 2022 Online
- [HUNK324703]Slice Referral code June 2022 | Slice Invite Code to earn Rs 300
- Assam Health Department Recruitment 2022- DHS Recruitment 2022 Details
- Meesho Referral Code May 2022 [EOLFQIF71186] | How to use referral code in Meesho