There are festivals like Maha-Shivratri and Holi, as well as nationwide strikes by banks on March 2021. This will result in a total of 9 days of bank holidays in March 2021. That means the banks will remain closed for a total of 9 days including Sundays & Second Saturdays.
Bank Holidays in March 2021 Details
A nationwide strike by banks is announced on March 15 and 16. The United Forum of Bank Unions has announced this nationwide strike in banks on March 15 and 16. The Union has called the strike against the privatization of public sector banks. In this way, the bank will remain for days total.
Bank holidays and strike in March 2021
|March 11th||Maha Shivratri|
|March 13th||Second Saturday|
|March 27th||Second Saturday|
Is there any bank holidays in march 2021
Yes, There are 9 days of bank holidays in March 2021.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video