Today, The cabinet meeting of Assam is held at the Brahmaputra State Guest House. The ministers present at the meeting are Himanta Biswa Sharma, Chandramohan Patwari, Jugen Mohan, Ranjit Dutta, Naba Kumar Doley, Piyush Hazarika, Atul Bora, Keshab Mahanta, and all the ministers of the state except the Ministers from the BPF Party.
The following Important decisions are taken at the Cabinet Meeting
- The holiday list of 2021 is approved in the cabinet meeting. There will be 34 days of general holidays and restricted holidays will be of 31 days.
- Assistance up to Rs. 5 lakh will be provided if the property and land are damaged in the flood. 1.5 lakh if houses are damaged, Rs 1 lakh will be available if the land is damaged.
- The decision to form PMU to see ongoing schemes in tea gardens.
- The nomenclature of ‘MIRI’ is changed to ‘MISHING’.
- The new act is proposed for managing micro-financial institutions according to RBI guidelines.
- Special laws will be brought to close down the Madrasas and Sanskrit tols in the upcoming assembly.
- [Download] Assam Cabinet Ministers List 2021 PDF
- Rare and Unseen Photos of Himanta Biswa Sarma, the newly elected CM of Assam
- [Download] 100+ Good Morning Images in Assamese | Good Morning Assamese Status
- Assam MLA List 2021 – Here is the Full List [PDF]
- [Hot] Assamese Actress Ananya Kashyap : Age, Height, Inspiring Facts, Wiki & More
Assam3 weeks ago
Assam Covid Cases Highlights: State registers 1367 new Covid cases
Assam1 week ago
Assamese Singer Parvin Pori dies of COVID19
Assam4 weeks ago
কাৰাগাৰৰ পৰাই অখিল গগৈয়ে লিখিলে বন্দী জীৱনৰ কেইবাটাও ভাল লগা কাহিনী | Akhil Gogoi writes letter
Assam4 weeks ago
Ramadan Assam 2021 – Here is the Assam Ramadan Chart 2021
Assam2 weeks ago
Assam HSLC Exam News 2021 : Decision of Matric Exam will depend on COVID situation