Akhil Gogoi’s court hearing is scheduled today. A division of bench comprising justices Ajit Borthakur and Kalyan Rai Surana today scheduled for the final hearing on Akhil Gogoi’s bail plea. Additional Solicitor General, SV Raju representing the National Investigation Agency (CBI) from Delhi is connected through video conferencing. Akhil Gogoi’s lawyer Huzefa Ahmadi is also connected from Delhi via video conferencing.
Although the hearing has begun at 10.30 AM, due to technical problems in video conference next hearing time is fixed at 2 AM. And the hearing has resumed at 2 pm. This time too the Lawyer representing NIA has started to argue. But due to the slow internet connectivity of the Guwahati High Court, the Judges have again scheduled December 10 for the next hearing.
when Justice Surna asks the Lawyer representing NIA about the next date, he said “Since the applicant has been in jail for the last 1 year. So it is better to provide the next hearing date as soon as possible.” After getting the recommendation from Raju and Ahmadi next hearing date is scheduled for December 10.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video