A division bench comprising Guwahati High Court justices Kalyan Roy Suranjan and Ajit Borthakur took up the bail plea hearing Akhil Gogoi from 3.30 pm on Thursday. In today’s hearing Additional Director General S V Raju has argued representing the investigating agency, NIA. Akhil Gogoi’s lawyer Huzefa Ehmdi has also attended the hearing through ‘Video Conferencing’. The next hearing date has been set for December 17.
NIA advocate, Raju opposed the bail by presenting the reason that Akhil Gogoi was in contact with Maoist organizations even after the ban was declared on the organizations. Raju also said “from the activities in 2019 (during the anti-CAA movement) The accused is indirectly members of such organizations. But Raju’s argument remains incompleted today. The court after discussing the matter with the two advocates the next date for hearing is set december 17, 2020.
- Fisdom Referral Code Nov 2021 – Earn Rs 600 per Refer on Fisdom App
- Latest Bybit Referral code Nov 2021 [66RN8V] | Earn upto ₹3000 per Refer
- CoinDCX Referral Code Nov 2021 | Free Rs 100 on CoinDCX Refer and Earn
- Class 3 English Question Answer Chapter 1 Assam SCERT | Ten Little Fingers
- ৰাস্তাত ছোৱালীয়ে ভিডিঅ বনাই থকা দৃশ্য চাই চাই বেলেঞ্চ হেৰাল খুৰাৰ। চাওক ভিডিঅ । Girls Viral Video